CFBBA PRESENTS: 3RD ANNUAL SPRING RING TOURNEY
**May 15th - 16th**
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TODAY!!
3 Game Minimum
2 Game Pool Play on Saturday
Single Elimination Bracket Play on Sunday
McInnish Sports Complex, Fields 6-9 & 12-15, in Carrollton, TX
Age Divisions: 7/8CP, 9/10KP, 11/12, 13/14 (54/80)
Firm Registration Deadline: Monday, May 10th, no later than midnight
Schedule to be posted: Wednesday, May 12th, no later than midnight
Rosters must be submitted by: Thursday, May 13th, no later than midnight
Please submit rosters (including first/last name and DOB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1st & 2nd place each division)
$300 Registration Fee + $100 Gate Fee
$50 discount to teams that are registered for the CFBBA Spring 2021 season
Your spot is reserved in the tournament once you have paid your gate fee online or full registration + gate fee.
If you choose to only pay the gate fee up front, the registration fee is due online by midnight the Tuesday before the tournament.
Many teams have shown interest in this tournament, and we expect it to sell out!
The following vendors have been invited to this event!!
225* Texas Style Barbecue
(They'll have Brisket, Ribs, Sausage, Turkey Legs, Chips, and Sodas. They accept cash or card.)
RULES - UPDATED FROM PRIOR TOURNEYS
***USSSA Rules w/Caveats on CFBBA Site (use AA rules), plus....
- CFBBA teams must play with roster submitted during tournament registration. (i.e. you may add players from outside of CFBBA)
- CFBBA Fielding Rotation rules do not apply.
- Dug-outs are first come, first serve.
- For Pool Play, a coin flip will determine home/away.
- For Bracket Play, the higher ranked seed will be the home team.
- No pitching limitations, but coaches are strongly advised to use sound judgement, while keeping each player's health a top priority.
- A pitcher may not re-enter as pitcher in the same game, once removed.
- Pool play games will be 1 hour 30 minutes, finish the inning; No new inning once time has expired; Pool Play games may end in a tie.
- Bracket play games will last: 1 hour 30 minutes; finish the inning; No new inning once time has expired; In case of a tie, extra innings will be played up to 6 completed innings. If after 6 innings are played, the game is still tied, the following Tie-Breaker will be used: last 3 batters that batted load the bases, 2 outs, 2-1 count on each batter
- Mercy Rules are: 15 after 3, 10 after 4, 6 after 5, all divisions
- Mathematical Elimination does
not apply. There shall be a 5 run cap per half inning, in ALL divisions, and cumulative. (Example: If you score 2 runs in the first inning, you can score 8 more in the second inning. There is always a chance to catch up.)
- Please check-in at least 45 minutes prior to the stated start time of your first pool game. Check-in table will be set up between the 12-15 quad and the 6-9 quad, near the food trucks. Please bring proof of insurance (if you are not with CFBBA), and we'll have your roster and waiver there for the coach or manager to sign,
- PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY, AND BE READY TO TAKE THE FIELD 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE STATED TIME. FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN A FORFEIT.
This is NOT a sanctioned tournament.
**UPDATED: Inclement Weather & Refund Policy:
- If the tournament is cancelled due to inclement weather, prior to any games being played, a 100% refund will be issued, including the gate fee.
- If a team only completes 1 game, due to inclement weather, 2/3 of the registration fee will be refunded.
- If a team only completes 2 games, due to inclement weather, 1/3 of the registration fee will be refunded.
- Once bracket play begins, no refunds will be given. If bracket play games are not completed, due to inclement weather, rings will be awarded to the top 2 remaining seeds in each bracket.
- When discussing inclement weather, a game is considered complete after one inning is complete.
- Any team disqualified from the tournament will not be refunded.
- If a team withdraws from the tournament within 7 days of the tournament, a full refund will be issued, including the gate fee.
***CFBBA Rules can be found by clicking on "Rules" on the left side of the screen.
***Be sure to read General Rules and Age Group Rules for AA divisions.