3rd Annual CFBBA Tater Tourney - 2019
Gate Fees benefit Metrocrest Services & Toys for Tots
**Oct 19th - 20th**
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
3 Game Minimum
2 Game Pool Play on Saturday
Single Elimination Bracket Play on Sunday
McInnish Fields 6-9 & 12-15
Divisions: 7/8CP, 9/10KP, 11/12, 13/14
Firm Registration Deadline: Monday, October 14th
Schedule to be posted: Wednesday, October 16th
Rosters must be submitted by: Thursday, October 17th, no later than Midnight
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1st & 2nd place each division)
***USSSA Rules w/Caveats on CFBBA Site, plus....
- CFBBA teams must play with roster submitted during tournament registration. (i.e. you may add players from outside of CFBBA)
- CFBBA Fielding Rotation rules do not apply.
- Dug-outs are first come, first serve.
- For Pool Play, a coin flip will determine home/away.
- For Bracket Play, the higher ranked seed will be the home team.
- No pitching limitations, but coaches are strongly advised to use sound judgement, while keeping each player's health a top priority.
- A pitcher may not re-enter as pitcher in the same game, once removed.
- Pool play games will be 1 hour 30 minutes, finish the inning; No new inning once time has expired; Pool Play games may end in a tie.
- Bracket play games will last: 1 hour 30 minutes; finish the inning; No new inning once time has expired; In case of a tie, California Tie-Breaker will be used
- Mercy Rules are: 15 after 3, 10 after 4, 6 after 5, all divisions
- Mathematical Elimination does not apply. There shall be a 5 run cap per half inning, in ALL divisions, and cumulative. (Example: If you score 2 runs in the first inning, you can score 8 more in the second inning. There is always a chance to catch up.)
- Please check-in at least 45 minutes prior to the stated start time of your first pool game. Check-in table will be set up between McInnish 8 & 9. Please bring proof of insurance (if you are not with CFBBA), and we'll have your roster there for the coach or manager to sign,
- PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY AND BE READY TO TAKE THE FIELD 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE STATED TIME. FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN A FORFEIT.
$350 Registration Fee
$50 discount to teams registered for the CFBBA Fall 2019 season
GATE FEE OPTIONS ARE:
1 - $10 per Rostered Player
2 - 10 Canned Goods per Rostered Player
3 - 1 UNwrapped toy per Rostered Player
We will have boxes set up to collect can goods and unwrapped toys at the check-in table, which will be located near McInnish 8 & 9.
These must be turned in when the coach or manager signs/confirms their roster PRIOR to their first pool game.
This is NOT a sanctioned tournament.
***CFBBA Rules can be found by clicking on "Rules" on the left side of the screen. Be sure to read General Rules and Age Group Rules.