3rd Annual CFBBA Tater Tourney - 2019
Gate Fees benefit Metrocrest Services & Toys for Tots
**Oct 19th - 20th**
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
3 Game Minimum
2 Game Pool Play on Saturday
Single Elimination Bracket Play on Sunday
McInnish Sports Complex, Fields 6-9 & 12-15, in Carrollton, TX
Age Divisions: 7/8CP, 9/10KP, 11/12, 13/14
Firm Registration Deadline: Monday, October 14th
Schedule to be posted: Wednesday, October 16th
Rosters must be submitted by: Thursday, October 17th, no later than Midnight
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1st & 2nd place each division)
$350 Registration Fee
$50 discount to teams registered for the CFBBA Fall 2019 season
GATE FEE OPTIONS ARE:
1 - $10 per Rostered Player
2 - 10 Canned Goods per Rostered Player
3 - 1 UNwrapped toy per Rostered Player
We will have boxes set up to collect can goods and unwrapped toys at the check-in table, which will be located near McInnish 8 & 9.
These must be turned in when the coach or manager signs/confirms their roster PRIOR to their first pool game.
(updated 10/11, 11:00pm)
IBBA NTX Longhorns (Carbajal)
MBA Rangers (Gellar)
CFBBA Orioles (Gutierrez)
CFBBA TC Cougars (Hampton)
CFBBA Scots 2029 - Navy (Lankford)
CFBBA FB Hustlers (DuBose)
CFBBA Wolfpack (Martin)
SVAA CRK Red Sox (McLeod)
Richardson Cardinals (Smith)
CAB 9U Corinth Crushers (Taylor)
Texas Scrappers (Garcia)
DCB DiamondBacks (Lacheney)
Dallas Knights (Layne)
CFBBA Wrecking Crew (Campos)
CFBBA Scots (Smith)
CFBBA North Texas Bandits (Cardenas)
CFBBA Mustangs (Greenberg)
CFBBA Desperados (Wilcoxson)
CFBBA Bombers (Rosa)
CFBBA Cubs (Crane-Finch)
Also, the following AMAZING VENDORS have been invited to this event!!
(click links for more information)
225* Texas Style Barbecue (more information coming soon)
KO Photography (more information coming soon)
***USSSA Rules w/Caveats on CFBBA Site (use AA rules), plus....
- CFBBA teams must play with roster submitted during tournament registration. (i.e. you may add players from outside of CFBBA)
- CFBBA Fielding Rotation rules do not apply.
- Dug-outs are first come, first serve.
- For Pool Play, a coin flip will determine home/away.
- For Bracket Play, the higher ranked seed will be the home team.
- No pitching limitations, but coaches are strongly advised to use sound judgement, while keeping each player's health a top priority.
- A pitcher may not re-enter as pitcher in the same game, once removed.
- Pool play games will be 1 hour 30 minutes, finish the inning; No new inning once time has expired; Pool Play games may end in a tie.
- Bracket play games will last: 1 hour 30 minutes; finish the inning; No new inning once time has expired; In case of a tie, California Tie-Breaker will be used
- Mercy Rules are: 15 after 3, 10 after 4, 6 after 5, all divisions
- Mathematical Elimination does not apply. There shall be a 5 run cap per half inning, in ALL divisions, and cumulative. (Example: If you score 2 runs in the first inning, you can score 8 more in the second inning. There is always a chance to catch up.)
- Please check-in at least 45 minutes prior to the stated start time of your first pool game. Check-in table will be set up between McInnish 8 & 9. Please bring proof of insurance (if you are not with CFBBA), and we'll have your roster there for the coach or manager to sign,
- PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY AND BE READY TO TAKE THE FIELD 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE STATED TIME. FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN A FORFEIT.
This is NOT a sanctioned tournament.
***CFBBA Rules can be found by clicking on "Rules" on the left side of the screen.
***Be sure to read General Rules and Age Group Rules, AA divisions.