2nd Annual Spring RingTourney - 2019
IN HONOR OF FALLEN FIRST RESPONDERS
**May 25th - 26th**
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!!!
3 Game Minimum
2 Game Pool Play on Saturday
Single Elimination Bracket Play on Sunday
Farmers Branch Oran Good & Pepper Park Fields
Firm Registration Deadline: Monday, May 20th
Schedule to be posted: Wednesday, May 22nd
Rosters must be submitted by: Thursday, May 23rd, no later than Midnight
(1st & 2nd place each division)
**8 Teams Max Per Division, First to Pay, First to Play**
Paid & Roster Submitted - Roster submitted, Not Paid - Paid, No Roster - Not Paid, No Roster
5/6 Modified Coach Pitch
7/8 Coach Pitch
1. CFBBA NTX Rangers (Roque)
2. CFBBA Cubs (Jones)
3. DBI Bluesox (Shupe)
9/10 Kid Pitch - FULL
1. Dixie - Paris Legends (Moree)
2. CFBBA Desperados (Wilcoxson)
3. CFBBA Diamondbacks (Nelson)
4. IBBA Falcons (Velasquez)
5. Texas Scrappers (Garcia)
6. CFBBA SCOTS (Smith)
7. CFBBA Cubs (Garcia)
8. CFBBA North Texas Bandits (Cardenas)
1. CFBBA Bombers (Rosa)
***USSSA Rules w/Caveats on CFBBA Site, plus....
- CFBBA teams must play with roster submitted during tournament registration.
- CFBBA Fielding Rotation rules do not apply.
- Dug-outs are first come, first serve.
- For Pool Play, a coin flip will determine home/away.
- For Bracket Play, the higher ranked seed will be the home team.
- No pitching limitations, but coaches are strongly advised to use sound judgement, while keeping each player's health a top priority.
- A pitcher may not re-enter as pitcher in the same game, once removed.
- Pool play games will be 1 hour 30 minutes, finish the inning; No new inning once time has expired; Pool Play games may end in a tie.
- Bracket play games will last: 1 hour 30 minutes; finish the inning; No new inning once time has expired; In case of a tie, California Tie-Breaker will be used
- Championship Games shall be a full 6 innings, no time limit, mercy rules are in effect.
- Mercy Rules are: 15 after 3, 10 after 4, 6 after 5, all divisions
- Mathematical Elimination does not apply. There shall be a 5 run cap per half inning, cumulative, in all divisions.
- Please check-in at least 45 minutes prior to your stated start time of your first pool game. Check-in table will be set up at Oran Good Park, across the street from Pepper Park. Please bring proof of insurance (if you are not with CFBBA), and we'll have your roster there for the coach or manager to sign.
- PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY AND BE READY TO TAKE THE FIELD 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE STATED TIME. FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN A FORFEIT.
$450 Registration Fee
$50 discount to teams registered for the CFBBA Spring 2019 season
No Gate Fee for this event
This is NOT a sanctioned tournament.
***CFBBA Rules can be found by clicking on "Rules" on the left side of the screen. Be sure to read General Rules and Age Group Rules.