2nd Annual Tater Tourney - 2018
**October 19th - 21st**
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!!!
3 Game Minimum
2 Game Pool Play on Friday and/or Saturday
Single Elimination Bracket Play on Sunday
Carrollton's McInnish Baseball Complex
Firm Registration Deadline: Monday, October 15th
Schedule to be posted: Wednesday, October 17th
(1st & 2nd place each division)
See WHO'S COMING Here
***USSSA Rules w/Caveats on CFBBA Site, plus....
- CFBBA teams must play with roster submitted during tournament registration.
- CFBBA Fielding Rotation rules do not apply.
- Dug-outs are first come, first serve.
- For Pool Play, a coin flip will determine home/away.
- For Bracket Play, the higher ranked seed will be the home team.
- No pitching limitations, but coaches are strongly advised to use sound judgement, while keeping each player's health a top priority.
- A pitcher may not re-enter as pitcher in the same game, once removed.
- Pool play games will be 1 hour 30 minutes, finish the inning; No new inning once time has expired; Pool Play games may end in a tie.
- Bracket play games will last: 1 hour 30 minutes; finish the inning; No new inning once time has expired; In case of a tie, California Tie-Breaker will be used
- Championship Games shall be a full 6 innings, no time limit, mercy rules are in effect.
- Mercy Rules are: 15 after 3, 10 after 4, 6 after 5, all divisions
- Mathematical Elimination does not apply. There shall be a 5 run cap per half inning, cumulative, in all single A divisions and Coach Pitch AA. For 11/12AA, and 13/14AA, there will be no run cap per half inning.
- Please check-in at least 45 minutes prior to your stated start time. Check-in table will be set up at McInnish 6-9. Please bring proof of insurance (if you are not with CFBBA), and we'll have your roster there for the coach or manager to sign. If you owe money, please bring cash or money order with you.
- PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY AND BE READY TO TAKE THE FIELD 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE STATED TIME. FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN A FORFEIT.
$350 Registration Fee
$50 discount to teams registered for the CFBBA Fall 2018 season
Gate Fee has 3 Options:
Option 1: $10 per player, Option 2: 10 cans of food per player, Option 3: 1 unwrapped toy per player
Toys, Canned Goods, and Net Procedes will benefit Toys for Tots and Metrocrest Services
Flexible pool play scheduling, first paid, first considered, not guaranteed, but 4 potential options:
#1 - No Friday pool games (both games on Saturday, as scheduled)
#2 - No Saturday pool games (both games on Friday evening)
#3 - No Saturday morning OR no Saturday afternoon (potential of Friday & Saturday game)
#4 - No considerations needed
Schedule will be posted Wednesday, October 17th
**Registration deadline is Monday, October 15th (unless sold out earlier)
***This is NOT a sanctioned tournament.
***CFBBA Rules can be found by clicking on "Rules" on the left side of the screen. Be sure to read General Rules and Age Group Rules.