3rd Annual CFBBA Spring Ring Tourney - 2020
**May 2nd - May 3rd**
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
3 Game Minimum
2 Game Pool Play on Saturday
Single Elimination Bracket Play on Sunday
McInnish Sports Complex, Fields 6-9 & 12-15, in Carrollton, TX
Age Divisions: 7/8CP, 9/10KP, 11/12, 13/14
Firm Registration Deadline: Monday, April 27th
Schedule to be posted: Wednesday, April 29th
Rosters must be submitted by: Thursday, April 30th, no later than Midnight
Submit rosters (including first/last name and DOB) to: email@example.com
(1st & 2nd place each division)
$450 Registration Fee
$50 discount to teams registered for the CFBBA Spring 2020 season
NO GATE FEE
The following vendors have been invited to this event!!
225* Texas Style Barbecue
(They'll have Brisket, Ribs, Sausage, Turkey Legs, Chips, and Sodas. They accept cash or card.)
***USSSA Rules w/Caveats on CFBBA Site (use AA rules), plus....
- CFBBA teams must play with roster submitted during tournament registration. (i.e. you may add players from outside of CFBBA)
- CFBBA Fielding Rotation rules do not apply.
- Dug-outs are first come, first serve.
- For Pool Play, a coin flip will determine home/away.
- For Bracket Play, the higher ranked seed will be the home team.
- No pitching limitations, but coaches are strongly advised to use sound judgement, while keeping each player's health a top priority.
- A pitcher may not re-enter as pitcher in the same game, once removed.
- Pool play games will be 1 hour 30 minutes, finish the inning; No new inning once time has expired; Pool Play games may end in a tie.
- Bracket play games will last: 1 hour 30 minutes; finish the inning; No new inning once time has expired; In case of a tie, extra innings will be played up to 6 completed innings. If after 6 innings are played, the game is still tied, California Tie-Breaker will be used.
- Mercy Rules are: 15 after 3, 10 after 4, 6 after 5, all divisions
- Mathematical Elimination does not apply. There shall be a 5 run cap per half inning, in ALL divisions, and cumulative. (Example: If you score 2 runs in the first inning, you can score 8 more in the second inning. There is always a chance to catch up.)
- Please check-in at least 45 minutes prior to the stated start time of your first pool game. Check-in table will be set up between McInnish 8 & 9. Please bring proof of insurance (if you are not with CFBBA), and we'll have your roster there for the coach or manager to sign,
- PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY, AND BE READY TO TAKE THE FIELD 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE STATED TIME. FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN A FORFEIT.
This is NOT a sanctioned tournament.
***CFBBA Rules can be found by clicking on "Rules" on the left side of the screen.
***Be sure to read General Rules and Age Group Rules for AA divisions.